Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2012

WMMMS Show

It is now three days since we took Steinkirche out again, this time to the WMMMS show in Wolverhampton, still know as "Alumwell" to us old lags!!!

Good:
  1. The game seemed to be very well received.
  2. We took the 3rd place trophy in the Best Display game stakes.
  3. A fun time was had by all.
  4. I spent far too much!!!!!!!!
  5. I got the "Bloopers" for the Vietnam part of my lead mountain.
Bad:
  1. We didn't get 1st or 2nd in the Best Display game stakes!!!
  2. We didn't win either Best Painted Army or Best Terrain!!!
  3. I spent far too much!!!!!!!!
  4. I could not get any Warfare Miniatures figures at all to kickstart my 1690 project, but I added some more Reiver figures, so not all bad.
  5. I FORGOT TO TAKE MY CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
However, Nephew Paul took some photos and has promised to burn them onto a disk for me. You will see them in a couple of years' time knowing Paul.........

Also, Nephew Nick took photos and has posted them already on his blog (see his Carrot & Stock blog, for Nephew Nick is "Beithir" in my followers list).

G

No comments:

Post a Comment