Pages

Saturday 9 March 2019

It's Show Time!

Hello again.

Just a brief reminder, to anyone who might need one, that the annual West Midlands Modelling Show is to be held tomorrow, 10th March, at the Aldersley Leisure Centre in Wolverhampton. Known to us "old hands" as the Alumwell Show, from its former venue, this show is traditionally my first of the year and I am very much looking forward to trotting along, checking out the numerous traders and games on show and trying to keep my wallet shut...

Check out www.AlumwellWargames.co.uk for a full list of traders, directions to the show if you need them and so forth.

I always find way too much to spend my money on at this show and the weather is looking like it will be a tad better than last year, when the snow deterred many a gamer and trader. Although not demo-ing this year, I will be there as a punter and will undoubtedly return home the proud owner of some additions to my lead mountain, something I had not even contemplated buying when I arrived at the show and with my Bank Manager reaching for the valium in whatever dark room he inhabits when he looks at my finances.

G

No comments:

Post a Comment