Pages

Thursday 20 June 2013

Gardening for Wargamers

As I mentioned during my belated first post for June, I went along to the hundredth anniversary Chelsea Flower Show at the end of May. I am not a gardener, but wanted to see the show to see what all the fuss was about. Very pretty and thought provoking at times. I enjoyed my day. Who would have thought there were so many types of cactus!?!?!?!?

Anyway, I took a major shine to one stall and would love to own a bit of this fantasy nonsense in the garden. See what you think.

G

Goblin go-karter. The legend of Gorkamorka lives on!!!

Flying sprite to dig up your plants anyone?

The purveyor of bronze, goblinoid, garden madness.

Something for those with a fondness for elvish foppery. (Shame about the bloke's head getting in the way. He is not one of the exhibits....)

My overall favourite. What could be cooler than a gyrocopter-flying goblin reaching down with a mallet to smack a gnome on the back of the head??? You just know you want one in your patch!!!

1 comment:

  1. There´s some pretty neat looking stuff there..the Castle, painted up would make an excellent dio Piece.

    ReplyDelete