Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

WMMS Time!!!

Hello again.

Just a quick reminder to any who might need it that the West Midlands Military Show is on this Sunday, 18th March, at the Aldersley Leisure Village, Aldersley Road, Wolverhampton, WV6 9NW. According to the advert in the March issue of "Wargames Illustrated" (issue 365), entry is a paltry £4 for adults, half that for Concessions and free for children, so get yourself along to spend BIG at upwards of 40 traders, enjoy games of various hues, both participation and demo, and enjoy the ambience of what is undoubtedly one of my favourite shows of the year.

It is with a little sadness that I must report that we at the "Wyrley Retinue" will not be laying on a game this year, as life has sort of got in the way of things, but I shall be there as a punter and will have a sum of filthy lucre in my sweaty mitts that I will be my usual eager self to part with. It is the first time in around six or seven years that we will not be there with a game, but we WILL BE BACK!

Whatever your gaming persuasion in whatever scale, I am certain you will find the vast majority of your desires at the show, just as I hope to.

So, get yourself along there this coming Sunday. I will post some photos of my day there assuming:

a) I do not forget my camera, as I seem to do all too often, and,
b) it is actually charged when I come to use it!

See you there!

G

No comments:

Post a Comment