My intentions were:
- Warfare Miniatures firing line infantry (WA09???) to build James II's Lifeguards.
- Warfare Miniatures advancing infantry codes to build the Gardes te Voet.
- Some Blooper figures in 20mm for my long lost Vietnam project. I BOUGHT THESE!
- Some Huey's for the same.
- Some magnetic basing stuff. I BOUGHT THIS!
- Some ship's bits (don't ask, but a chap named Nigel has carved some hulls and got me interested.....) I BOUGHT THESE.
- Some 7TV figures.
- Some Victorian sci-fi stuff.
- Reiver infantry with apostles - I have Lord Louth's and one other Jacobite unit in mind for these.
- The new Napoleonic rules from Osprey/ Slitherine (but cannot remember the name of for the life of me!!!!)
- The latest issues of both MW and WSS magazines.
- £70 plus of modern Afghan stuff.........................I have no idea why, other than Nephew Paul bought a loads of 16th AIrborne and I took pity on his lack of opposition. Hmmmm???
- The Warlord Games "Tilly" figure for TYW.
- Some Warlord Games sword and buckler figures - I have some Spanish in mind as I have a desire to show Nordlingen at some point.
Yet I have SS and use nothing else in the odd WW2 game I play. I play African warlord games on occasion, so am not overly sensitive. I think I can get my head round it if I leave out crap like IED's.
An impulse purchase if ever there was one........